Cellphone Device, Telco Carrier and encryption
- Citium cellphones had disabled GPS, Bluetooth, Camera, Mic, NFC, USB C data port and only allows Citium app to run on device. App user is NEVER assigned with any user ID, instead user ID is randomly auto-generated by open and decentralized Networks encryption in Blockchain. This eliminate security risk that app user ID is tracked and pointed to any device identifier leading to any real personal identity. Citium user could deny any evidence pointed against them since anyone could do about anything in open networks, the evidence identified from open networks could not be used to point against any specific internet user.
- Citium Telco carrier networks allow users to automatic or manual switch between multiple local roaming carriers networks with best reception and highest network coverage extended throughout 200+ countries and regions. Periodic and automatic shift of carriers is a preventive measures to make sure no carriers know us or our user "too-well". We only partner with world class network provider based in neutral regions and actively make sure the networks are not subject to surveillance, eavesdropping and coercion to give out any user data. The carrier we use is reputable with over 20+ years tracked clean internet operations record with roaming agreement directly signed with each local carriers.
- The best anti-surveillance feature is not to encrypt messages. Any faster computer in a better lab or organization with quantum computer could decrypt any longest passwords you could imagine in a matter of seconds and read your messages. Citium core design is not to preserve encryption, but to allow everyone in internet to create all kinds of irrelevant or misleading information, keeping true information only to sender and recipient and let the true information swim in the seas of fake information, Citium use bitcoin protocol which is battle-proven to be secure in this case. The second measures we use is to make sure those powerful super computer entities do not obtain all the information necessary to decipher encrypted information and read your messages. Citium does it by cutting your messages into chunks of raw encrypted information on cellphone, send it via our secure VPN to thousands of random distributed data nodes served by other Citium users' cellphones. And only intended recipient using Citium knows where and how to gather those useful information, decipher by and read by themselves. A take down on Citium requires someone capable to take down or stop both Bitcoin Blockchain plus Bittorrent networks or internet as a whole. But even internet is unplugged from power, your data remains intact and safe.
Cellphone Device, Telco Carrier and encryption
- Skyecc cellphones are preinstalled with customized Instant messaging (IM) app, Cellphone identifier like Serial number and IMEI is directly linked to IM user identifier, all IM user identifier is assigned internally by skyecc, which given enough time, resource and coercion, user ID could always be traced backed to real personal identity. Skyecc and their users are deprived of reasonable excuses since forensic evidence is cold, strong and non-deniable. Not to mention skyecc internally holds lists of all user ID, data and store communications, a surprise raid on skyecc servers or company itself would recover all data needed to point against the company and their users.
- 256 bits. 512 bits or higher encryption by Skyecc is just a mere number, billions of money are spent on encryption or decryption every year worldwide, especially in military industry, every countries are hoping they are having the most-cutting edge technologies. Let face the fact, Skyecc is not a military organization so encryption skyecc offered is limited to civic use only. All encryption technologies in face of a super fast military grade or quantum computer is just a mere joke. Quantum computer is built so good at decryption that it is of billions time faster and more efficient than any super computer ever existed on the earth. So whether it is 256, 512, 256000 or 5120000 bits encryption does not matter anymore. It is just between seconds or minutes for a quantum computer to solve and decrypt the information and be able to read your messages. What Skyecc betting now is risky to themselves and to their users, since they are betting quantum technologies is not yet ready for any meaningful applications, which in fact is a biased view looking from any civic use case. In fact, governments, research facilities, even Google and IBM had open sourced their quantum computer as a cloud service worldwide. It is just a matter of time Skyecc's vulnerabilities are being explored, discovered and used by someone. Let's be clear, Citium is not against Skyecc, we have different products, we just hope any marketable secure solutions are safe as proclaimed to everyone so the secure solutions industry stays healthy.
Networks, Apps and technologies
Networks, Apps and technologies
- Successful Eavesdropping comprises two elements, proving you intentionally send it to someone and proving someone intentionally participate in receiving it and read it. Citium offer you robust structures so you could deny you have sent or received any messages. Sockpuppet is a Citium pioneered technology best describes with relationship between "newspaper" , "advertised column", "magazine" and "secret". Like anyone could pay to advertise on an newspaper column, if you want to leave a secret message, you told your intended recipient to look for and read only the first sentence on a tomorrow's newspaper first ad and see hints of secret messages. Recipient bought tomorrow's newspaper and know you left him a messages read as "appendix trade show magazine page 10". When you flipped the appendix magazine page 10 you saw the completed message: please come to visit us on booth 303A on 15 Nov 2021 2pm to enjoy our company's exclusive offer and see you there". Now you saw the secret messages only known to yourself and where and when to go for your secret meetup. Now replace "newspaper" to "Bitcoin wallet" ; "advertised column" to "public key" ; "magazine" to "bittorent seed" and "secret" to "decrypted and recomposed bittorent files". Everyone could pay to advertise on newspaper and anyone could came across an advertisement at some point, only you could figure out a secret note inside. No one would be charged against advertising on newspaper or just accidental came across a newspaper advertisement. In the same manner, no one could use evidence that is probabilistic to charge against someone, it is counter-intuitive.
- In skyecc, all messages sent or received are recorded in some centralized servers under Skyecc control, Skyecc could not deny they assisted aiding and abetting in sending and receiving those messages, no matter how noble those reasons seems. Users of Skyecc have all their texts, messages and time logs ready and waiting to be picked up by a specific user identifier that associated with that. Investigators and the court loves that since it is a case that straight forwardly solved the sender/ receiver paradox. The result? Users charged, case closed. Advanced computer forensic could recovered up to 95% of any deleted logs and data, except all harddisks, storages, memory or servers associated to evidence are physically crushed to sands. In Citium you could change sockpuppet identity indefinitely and prove it is just a random messages sent by someone and you are not liable for the consequences of it since you only accidentally picked out or came across some random internet messages, you cannot do this with Skyecc.
Systems Design, Operations and payments
Systems Design, Operations and payments
- Citium users communications does not rely on any central servers. Meaning no DMCA takedown or domain takedown is ever possible. No central servers means no user data or any communications are stored in any hosted service or self-hosting service . All Citium users' cellphones are their own servers and servers for other Citium users, no single entity in this world is capable to monitor every pieces of data stored and communicated in every single cellphone (perhaps only god could do it). Not to mention all data stored and communicated are placed under different jurisdictions under different politically regimes, all with their own agendas and behind some sorts of information firewalls, Citium design is built to be eternal everlasting. Any hosted service, given enough time and resources, will be subject to monitor and surveillance. But this does not apply to Citium networks, not even close, our evidence are Blockchain and Bittorrent. Blockchain being the underlying system for Bitcoin and Bitcoin is now standing at USD$44,[email protected], the market price itself reflects the fact the system is intact, otherwise some powerful "computers" or "networks" had already taken down blockchain and seized all Bitcoins inside blockchain which approximately worth hundreds of billions right now. If anyone have that time and resource, they should tackle Bitcoin, not Citium messages, it just not worth the time and effort. For Bittorrent, it had been 20+ years since BT's introduction, a file sharing system which still exist and actively being used right now, this file sharing systems is counter-intuitive in a way where more sharing users are online, the higher the speed to every users. Its not like your everyday congested highway, even you paid for the tolls you are still stucked in the traffic. Network congestion is extremely rare and unlikely. So with the security of Blockchain (Bitcoin's network) and speed of Bittorrent, Citium system is said to be forever safe and shall lasts for an evolved period of time.
- Dusting attack is also a prime technology introduced by Citium, it ensures Citium communications highway is always safe and messages data traffic is border-less. With the help of Citium's in-house VPN, the data traffic pattern and packets which exchanged Citium messages are indistinguishable from those with exchanged by ISPs, Telco carriers and crawling pattern of popular search engines like Google and Baidu. Firewalls in all censored countries and regions could not stop dusting attack since stopping the attack means they have to shut down all data and speed ping from all ISPs, Telco carriers, search engines, which literally means they have to shut down all internet connections and communications in a global level in order to stop or intercept Citium messages.
- Disposable and single-use random Citium website login email account and anonymous payments empowers users who are unwilling or have a hard time disclosing email to register and login Citum portal for logistics information and payments. They could register with e.g: [email protected] account safely and pay anonymously and pay securely with cards, e-wallets and cryptocurrencies without worrying information accidentally leaked to some unintended hands.
- Last but not least, users do not need to worry if Citium decentralized team is forced to temporary suspend operation somehow. All Citium users could still guarantee their service are not affected by sudden suspension of communication service since the all Citium apps and networks are running on open decentralized networks that runs on itself and maintained by Bitcoin miners and Citium user cellphone nodes distributed worldwide. All Citium users could still use Citium safely under any Cellular or Open Wi-fi environments in any unual or extreme situations.
- In Skyecc, the proven unreliable username and password combination is still being used to secure user communicating app account. If username and password is all that safe, there would not be news saying some major organizations or online portals get hacked leaking millions of user data every period of time and force prompt users to change passwords. The fact that username and password is insecure needs no more evidence. Instead, Citium (not Skyecc) app use e-certificate, welded to cellphone encrypted hardware device, only device owner could delete the e-certificate on the device, no one else could temper, remove or copy it. We believe e-cert is the only feasible security feature that do not compromise users' privacy and security. Both Skyecc and Citium allow user to remotely wipe out contacts and communications. Skyecc only allows data wipe out on device level, not anything on the cloud and is potentially recoverable on device or cloud. Citium not only allows wipe out data on device level, but also allows wipe out on open decentralized networks level by allowing anyone to overwrite any existing data. It is like before any Citium user is forced to give out any personal witness statement, Citium had prepared that user with million copies of personal witness statements and all of them are true, the overwhelming number of statements are too huge and cost prohibitive that user could choose to turn it all out and stick to their own original story it is in fact what happened to me when I was using Citium to communicate or I cannot remember.
- DMCA takedown, public domain takedown, court order could all seriously affect any centralized organization like Skyecc. Not that Citium does not respect court order, but the Metadata policy or central faith of Citium is to not keep any data about anyone and to dispose of all information immediately after specific purpose is achieved, so that users are safe and we are safe too. We will turn out necessary information given court order is legitimate, lawful and enforceable to us, but the fact we did keep nothing means there is nothing for us to give out.